hey, tony...


i have few memories of you, but those i will hold dear: my favorite is seen in our picture above and the one below taken at allan's bday party - cute natin di ba? :) thank you for being so warm palagi, sweet even. ready to listen and to give advice. always on the lookout for an opportunity to make us smile and enjoy our brief stay here :) you did make me smile and i enjoyed your company a lot. salamat, ha. im grateful for every remembrance of you.

here's a trivia tony, which i didnt tell you :( when you were singing 'my way' last tuesday you reminded me of my dad -- both of you share the same passion for that song. he is also a good singer, like you. it was a good song you sang...

bye for now and be at peace, tony, we will meet again and we will sing some more when we do. you get to choose the songs like you did last week. anything you like :)


2 comments:

gwenny14 said...

awww... sweet... :)

gezelle said...

hi gwen. mam-miss ko talaga si tony. *sigh.