some kind of wonderful

ever heard of the saying, "when life gives you kalamansi, make palabok"? this was sort of my motto earlier today when i woke up at 3am all of a sudden and no matter how i try to turn or change my position in the bed or shut my eyes really close or try to relax myself and let go of any thoughts, i couldn't seem to get back to sleep. it took me some 20 minutes to finally decide id get up and make something out of it. fortunately, i brought the office laptop with me. here's what came out of my playing around picasa from 3am until 5 in the morning:





so, i guess it wasnt bad that my sleep was interrupted after all. this is a collage of wedding pictures i took last december. it was my friend mau's civil wedding and she invited me to be her photographer. although it was on Christmas Day, i didn't hesitate. she was a good friend and i didn't really have anything much to do that day. really, no big family reunion planned that day and nope, i have no ninongs or ninangs to visit. not that i would visit even if i do.

the wedding was really simple, only very close relatives and a few friends were invited. i am really glad to be part of it.

No comments: