brightly twisted

when you said hi... when you asked me how i was, how my sunday was... i immediately changed. very few people can turn my dramatic self into my bright self. well... not really few, most of my closest friends and my mom has that effect. im so glad you said hi. i don't really know why im a little dramatic tonight... is it maybe because im in the office on a sunday and working? im sure its not just that. it must be that other thing in my life that i havent quite figured out how to deal with yet. or maybe i have but im just procrastinating, as if waiting for some magical thing to happen that will either erase things or make things okay. as if waking up from a dream. so when you asked how i was... i think the answer should have been this: im okay but also feeling a bit twisted and bit missing you. however, as always, immensely happy to chat with you. i guess now you can say, im brightly twisted. like im lighting up like a neon sign. seriously.

silly, really. but seriously.

No comments: