No One Like You

What a privilege to know a God like You
Who leave no questions unanswered
No tear unnoticed
No cry unheard

Who never leaves my side
Who never lets me go
You pursue me with love and compassion
You carry me and embrace me

You cause me to smile
And give me reasons to be thankful
You love me as if I have not been unfaithful
You welcome me as if I have not turned away from You

You give me Your unlimited patience
You show me Your mercy
You strengthen me by telling me I have something of more worth than gold
You give me hope by telling me that You are preparing an inheritance for me

There is no one like You, Father
No one that can compare
No one that can ever come close.

3 comments:

black magic said...

nice

Rashican said...

Amazing. just made my day..... nice photos by the way :)

Rash

check my blog www.Rashican.com

Ellen said...

nice! is it your own, or a song lyrics? really cool!