Bistek

Bored and can't go out due to heavy rains, not to mention hungry from eating just salad for dinner for two days now, I decided to ask my mom to help me cook the meat that has been sitting on the freezer for almost a week now. She told me it was beef for the bistek which she had planned on cooking the following day or whenever she felt like cooking. I took the beef out and asked if we can cook a portion tonight, for dinner. Remembering what I had for lunch which was plain rice and tuna straight out of a can, an idea of a home-cooked dinner seemed so lovely.

Here's how we prepared tonight's bistek:
  • with the back of a knife, make tadtad the sirloin beef
  • marinate the beef with calamansi and all-around seasoning for 30 minutes
  • prepare the potatoes by washing them carefully and slicing them round
  • prepare the onions and cut them in rings
  • fry the potatoes and set aside
  • fry the onions and set aside
  • heat the pan, put some oil and later on some butter
  • prepare the sauce: toyo, calamansi and some sugar
  • fry the beef until the water has evaporated and the meat is tender
  • pour in the sauce


here's our output and my dinner this rainy Sunday:

yun lang! ang saya, ang sarap :)

2 comments:

Agi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Privatbank said...

Хорошое блюдо!