the milestone in my life

grabe. eto na. im so proud. i was able to cook the PERFECT omelette for the second time! which means, im now a master PERFECT omelette cooker. grabe no. this is a milestone. im so happy :)



ingredients: 2 eggs beaten, onion, garlic and tomatoes. best served with ketchup.

the recipe is from my ati elaine. she cooks me omelette for breakfast whenever there's nothing good to eat sa umaga. she shares her bedroom with me when i come to stay at their place and i always tell her pagkagising, "atiiii! anong kakainin natin?" :) if wala sya, magkakape na lang ako at magbubukas ng reno liver spread -- which is also not that bad. pero when she's around, bongga ang breakfast namin: she cooks me either omelette or fried tokwa which i both love.

hmmm... i love breakfast. i really do. i can eat breakfast any time of the day. sarap :)

2 comments:

Mark OrdoƱez said...

Ay! Try mo ang all-time Accenture classic... ang microwave-cooked rice!

Arn said...

you can cook! you're my god(dess)! :P