sa halip na maghugas ng pinggan

i was standing on my kitchen counter yesterday, right after attending a 7am conference call which i had to take from where i was because its the only place where there's a phone i could use...in that spot, in front of the bread toaster, after the call, i was contemplating on whether i should go ahead and prepare for work, or go ahead have another breakfast, or go ahead and clean the dishes which i havent done since i occuppied my apartment 3 days ago :p there wasnt a big pile of dishes relatively, according to my standards, but there was a pile and im beginning to run out of mugs for coffee and bowls for beating eggs for my perfect omelette dishes. then i notice my laptop, which was naturally in front of me since i took it with me during the conference call, had the webcam attached to it :) so... i instead of doing the things i originally was contemplating on doing, i decided to take some photos, todo inarte photos of myself. these are what came out:




according to my brother, i looked as if nalasing at naulol. haha! classic :)

No comments: