For Sale: Bizu Pattisserie GC worth P500


I'm selling my Bizu GC worth P500 for P450 only :) That's 10% savings!

Avail of their heart-shaped desserts and chocolate truffles and chocolate bars with premium nuts that comes in their limited edition jewelled box this Valentine's. Delicious gifts for that sweet someone.

You can also choose from their selection of tarts, cheesecakes, strawberry shortcakes, french cakes, macarons, all-day breakfast and freshly-baked breads, etc... all presented beautifully and tastefully! :)

View more of their menu at: http://www.bizupatisserie.com/


Details: Cash Basis Only. Meeting Place at Robinson's Pioneer, Glorietta or Market Market. Contact me by replying to this post, emailing me or adding me to your YM. My Yahoo email is gfyrivera@yahoo.com

Thanks and have a good day!

No comments: