A lot like Chistmas!

Something I should have done two weeks ago but only found the energy to put together now, hehe. Our very own Christmas tree. All of it's from Divisoria and recycled from last year except the ribbon which is a left over from our office decor. I vow to replace it of course :)

I am almost done with it I think. Only thing left to do is buy LED lights and wait for my husband to come home for the ceremonial lighting. He loves that sort of things :)

Anyway, to anyone reading this I pray that you will all have a happy and meaningful Christmas! And let us not forget the reason for all the celebrations: that unto us sinners, a Savior is born; one who is called the Prince of Peace, the author and perfector of our faith, the Lamb of God and one who considers us "beloved friends". Really, the reason for the merriment: Jesus Christ :) 



No comments: