Wing It

In an attempt to make my boyish toes look and feel a lot girlie like the rest of me in time for the holidays and my husband's coming, I went to a nail salon and had them painted with gel polish. I could not decide on the color so I went for the one highly recommended by the nail artisan, "Wing It". Seems like an appropriate name as I literally am winging it :)

I can't help but be reminded of that line in the movie, "About Steve" as I look at my toes: like ten friends on a camping trip. 

And since this is gel polish, that's hopefully how it's going to be for the next 3-5 weeks :)

The salon was Nail Tropics in Trinoma. I have been going there since I had my nails done hours before the wedding day last year. The place is cozy and the artisans quite friendly. They can be very delicate about the whole process. The cost of both gel mani and pedi is P1300. Bit pricey but the gel polish really lasts long so I think fair enough.



No comments: