"I am very fond of photography."

Banderitas

Kung si Howard Hughes ay mahilig sa aviation, ako naman sa photography. I take pictures of people, things, places -- anything that I find interesting or beautiful.
Hindi naman mahirap to find beauty in the everyday or the ordinary. I guess you just have to look closer and let the object or the view connect with you in anyway possible. I believe that the world around us can change us, if only we would take the time to look closer and to be silent, to listen. Whenever i feel changed, that's when i take out my camera and take photos. Siguro, gusto kong laging maalala ang sandaling iyon.

I take snapshots of the little things that make up my everyday, not just the milestones in our lives -- the towels i use to dry my hair, the cup of coffee i drink in the morning, the curtain as it sways, my mother as she sleeps beside me, the food i eat or the friend sitting next to me...anything and anyone that in someway i find beautiful.

If you are interested to view my favorite photos, you may visit my online "Favorites" album here. I will try to upload a photo once a week and share them with you. Sana you'd also be able to appreciate them as I do.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And because of your fondness to take pictures, aba'y akalain mong napasali ka sa listahan ng mga contenders sa Portrait category sa Accenture Photography contest... Naks! Congrats!

Paano kaya ung entries ko? Hindi na siguro considered ung mga un kasi wala na ako sa Accenture! Ngak ngak ngak!

Ingats!