...



here's my itinerary for my flight back home. im departing at 7am and will get to manila the following day, at around 11pm. im excited to go home to see my family and friends especially since it's christmas, but also sad to leave this place and the many opportunities within grasp for travel, meeting people and experiencing new things.

ang bilis ng mga araw...i can't believe it's been two months already. corny but it's true that time passes by so quickly when you're having fun. i know i've had my moments of homesickness and more than once wished i were waking up to my own bed and having breakfast with my mom or watching dvds with my father... sobrang daming times that i wished i were back home...especially when walking to and from the office and my fingers are starting to feel like popsicles :p pero pasko e. christmas is a time to be with family and loved ones. di ba. if it weren't for christmas, i still would want to stay longer -- as if it were all up to me! mga one or two months more, hehe. i still have in mind some places na gusto ko ma-visit and things i wish i could do... nothing important really, pero it would've been nice if ever :)

i wish i'd get to return here in the US one day, whether on another work assignment or as a tourist. or green-card holder. naks. hopefully during summer or spring naman, so i wouldn't have to worry about getting colds and i can go around and take pictures without hand gloves...and i can wear pants without the oh-so-itchy leg warmers. i really wouldn't miss those. hehe.

anyway, to my friends in manila...see you soon. it's been a really good two months. i feel very blessed. thank you for the prayers and the well wishes.

to the friends i'm not seeing for a while, take good care of yourselves. we will still see each other one day, di ba. i know that for sure.

No comments: