sunset at schaumburg



"I find sunsets at present the only comfort in life. One feels everything in the world so sympathetically ridiculous; one can't be angry when one looks at a sunset."

The statement above was made by John Ruskin, though the original version is somewhat different -- I edited it by replacing the word 'penguin' with 'sunset' :) I took this photo yesterday on our way to the mall, Shellane was driving and I immediately asked her if we could stop and take some pictures as soon as I looked out the window of her car and saw how nice the scenery was -- it was really beautiful and I am only able to capture a fraction of that beauty. Here's another attempt:



My good friend Shellane used to live in this neighborhood, that golf course was right behind her old apartment. I wonder how she could have managed to give it up! It's really a nice place to live in. If I can afford $1250/month for my rent, I'd definitely live there! :)

Shellane, your old apartment is for lease right? You can post the address and some photos here and maybe we can find new tenants for you. Penge commission, hehe!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

these are really great shots, ate!!! =) turuan mo naman ako ng mga techniques mo bago ako umuwi sa manila... pplllleeeezzzz????? *wink wink* tenchu!!!! =)