eight weird habits

because i was tagged by misterclay, here goes:

1. numbers. when commuting alone, especially in heavy traffic, i play with the numbers in car plates and try to come up equations that will make use of all digits. these equations are seldom complex, for example, 758 would be 7+8=3x5. pwede na yun, hehe. wag na pahirapan masyado ang sarili.

2. dreams. i have colored and vivid dreams and they are somewhat prophetic. these dreams are usually trivial, of little importance and i can't tell which parts will come true so they haven't been of any benefit to me or anyone i know. if i can remember something truly vivid and detailed about my dream, i have the habit of telling that dream sequence to people who are close to me or the first person i meet when i wake up. usually my mom or my cousin or my former dormmates. within a day or two, what i told my friends or my relatives would often come true.

3. too childish. since childhood, i have had this habit of playing with my nails and cuticles. hehe, yuck no. that's why my nails look really bad, well not all ten fingernails. but still, dyahe.

4. of tsinelas and ballpens. i have this bad habit of using someone else's tsinelas and ballpen. in the office, if people are missing their pencils or pens, they would come asking me if i have it. immediately. without second thoughts or consideration. right, dino and lee? and often enough, they are with me. wahehe. sa bahay, my nanay would often come knocking at my room, asking if her tsinelas was under my bed and ayun nga, usually they are. i dont know why i do this. trying to be more aware of it so i can avoid it, don't mean any disrespect. just being naturally weird :)

5. when i feel that the world is conspiring against me (i like this!), i would often find myself go to powerbooks. i find comfort in books, they are good friends who entertain me without expecting anything in return :) nothing bad about that. what's bad is that i would often start reading a book and not finish it then move on to the next one. right now, im reading so many books. very unfulfilling. should strive to finish this one i just started to read two days ago which so far i find really good: atlas shrugged. sana, sana.

6. i like changing my msn or ym status to something that would reflect how i feel, which pretty much changes more often these days. is that bad? i have good friends who look forward to it and ask me what they mean or what happened. hehe. at least im entertaining them and i know which of my friends care enough to know. may pagka-ksp ang dating. hehe.

7. i have a bad habit of heating something up in the stove and forgetting about it. my lola and dad hates this habit most of all the other bad habits i have. im such an asyang aksaya :(

8. bathroom post-its. i have this weird habit of forgetting my wednesday 8am morning conference calls. hindi ko alam bakit, pero i keep forgetting this one! i should get my post-it and write something about it, put the reminder in my bathroom so i can see it the night before when i brush my teeth. so far i have other post-its in my bath room which reads: drink plenty of water, do some jogging, and other quotes i hear from tv or read somewhere :) do you put post-its in your bath room? is that normal? anyway, im putting it here... i still think its kind of weird.

okay, so this was somewhat fun so im tagging 8 friends too: katrin, lee, amy, emie, ria, vince, anthony, jaylord. sige na, share nyo naman your 8 weird habits to us. looking forward to it.

'yun lang, have a good weekend!

2 comments:

Almin Manalo said...

ge, ayos ha. hehehe.. about dreams, ako naman most of the times nangyayari kaya kinikilabutan din talaga ako.

ung ballpens and msn, hahaha.. I nailed it!

gezelle said...

alam mo na yung tungkol sa msn and ballpens even before i wrote this...was it your intention na ibuko ako? hmp.

tse :p