my best friend's wedding

...i have never seen my friend more beautiful than on her wedding day...

unlike in the movie, i didn't try to stop her wedding BUT i did try to convince my friend to make me photographer instead of bridesmaid -- i think she almost got convinced, pero she thought it was more important for me to be in the entourage than behind the camera. sayang!

best wishes, therese and rich! im truly so happy for you. friend, you look sobrang ganda talaga from the start until the end of the wedding -- kering-keri mo ang mga pangyayari during the ceremony and the reception! i keep telling hannah this, sabi ko talaga you have a different aura about you that i haven't seen in you before. gusto ko ganon din ako pag kinasal ako, promise! congratulations ulit and stay happy! :)



just as you had wished, i also pray to be part of every milestone in your married life from today onwards -- sana gawin mo na akong photographer next time, hehe!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

flattering!
yung naka-post sa photos mo, is that the complete set of photos sa wedding? if not, pls email me the complete set.
puh-leeeeez????

Anonymous said...

flattering!
yung naka-post sa photos mo, is that the complete set of photos sa wedding? if not, pls email me the complete set.
puh-leeeeez????

> theresa here, pala...