this is how we party


hip hop
Originally uploaded by gezelle

here's a favorite from my christmas party set and would like to share to everyone. these are accenture employees who participated in a hip-hop dance course offered by the company for free. i enrolled in a dance course myself but unfortunately, was either too busy or too lazy to attend :p

some people really look good when they dance. some are shy but some look so free. for more photos, click on this photo and view my Flickr set.

by the way, you can also send my photos as e-cards by clicking here. hope you find one you think is worth sending over to your friends or loved ones.

lastly, i would like to announce the creation of my photoblog, "pinay and photoholic" -- this site will be obviously dedicated to photography and should already contain photos from my Flickr album and that of my brother's as well. really can't decide yet what title to give this new blog. my friend suggested, "photoccucinta" and i actually think that's cute, haha!

1 comment:

ChampDog said...

hip-hop dance? That's so cool!