the one without a song

i hate waking up on mornings and find out there's no more coffee in my supplies. what i have each morning is far from the coffee that i would really prefer (ill talk about this in another post soon) but i would like a cup each morning just the same. but anyway, what i hate even more is waking up on mornings to find out there's nothing in my iPod playlist i would want to listen to. not a song i can relate to or a song i want to sing to. i have no idea why or how or when i became like this, but i have to have a theme song everyday. i know how corny this may sound, but when i can't find that particular song, i feel very dull and gray and i just know my day will be so much less than great and far less than fantastic.

it was like that this morning. i was shuffling my songs in my iPod and went through each one by one, but didn't find my song. i hate to sound dramatic and corny at the same time, but yes i went through my day, songless. and so today, nothing particularly bad or disappointing or discouraging happened, but nothing extraordinarily fantastic or happy or encouraging came along either.

im not saying i am not thankful for today... i still am, for so many things. but i just want to be able to say, that i hate songless days and i wish i have less than more of it in the coming days.

No comments: