new blogthings

hi guys. salamat for still visiting my blog... i have not been posting anything lately due to workload and the fact that i no longer have access to internet after work hours. for those of you who don't know yet, im back home. and here at home, i don't have internet connection sa bahay although my dad urges me to have one installed so he can do research from home. my dad is back to school and recently got straight 1.0 in all his subjects :) galing no, congrats dad!

anyway... about the new blogthings. we have a new chatbox -- the old one just suddenly stopped to work. this is the same chatbox you can see from Arn's site. I got the idea from him, hehe. i also updated the weather box to indicate my present location, manila. this is something i find helpful, so please feel free to scroll down when you visit this blog and click on the weather box to get a 5 to 10-day forecast. that should help you plan your weekends. also, lastly, i added a listing of the books i have been reading (for quite a while now) from allconsuming.net website. it's actually pretty cool. aside from books, you can also track movies you've seen and music albums you're listening to and post any reviews or ratings for them. there's also a way for you to see what others are into so that's also interesting.

hope you guys care to checkout the new items here and also don't forget to leave me any message. that really cheers me up these gloomy days...

take care everyone and have a blessed weekend!

No comments: