far away by nickelback

i can't believe this song has been sitting in my laptop since last year yet i never heard it until today. the lyrics is sooo romantic and the vocals is really good. when you listen to the song, you'd wish ikaw na lang 'yung mahal nya at gusto mo na sya mahalin in return. hehe. oa ba? sensya na, ha! :)

On my knees, I'll ask
Last chance for one last dance
'Cause with you, I'd withstand
All of hell to hold your hand
I'd give it all
I'd give for us
Give anything but I won't give up
'Cause you know,
you know, you know

That I love you
I've loved you all along
And I miss you
Been far away for far too long
I keep dreaming you'll be with me
and you'll never go
Stop breathing if
I don't see you anymore


may line pa towards the end, i only noticed this after listening to it for several times -- "i forgive you for being away for far too long" -- awwww, grabe. ang sweet! important yan e, forgiveness. hay naku, promise, mahal ko na sya!

for the complete lyrics of this song, click here. if you want the mp3, let me know and we'll figure out a way to send it to you :)

No comments: