"Kapamilya"


From Left: Me, Amy, Ana, Che, Enrico, Jaye, Lianne, and Shay at Enrico's Birthday Party

Eto ang mga kapamilya ko for the next couple of months, mga onshore assignees rin from Accenture Manila Delivery Center. Most of them were here since last year, kaya they will stay until either April or June. The picture above was taken from the party we had last Saturday for Enrico, it was a surprise actually and was really fun. The food was good, too --- syempre, I had to mention food! May pancit, lumpia, pizza, chips, drinks, and the one i was crazy about, chocolate cake na may Batman w/ his bat mobile decor! Ang cute, the icing was white and blue. Sarap, hehe!

They played Texas Hold 'Em poker for more than two hours, and since I was still learning how to play the game, I couldn't join. I watched and tried to learn the rules and the hands instead. Also, you had to place a bet before joining kaya there was no way I could join. I really did not want to gamble even if it was a small amount :p Anyway, naintindihan ko na rin yung poker at last, I've always been curious about the rules.


Just us, enjoying a game of poker.

O 'di ba. OFW na talaga ang drama ko, mother! Hehe. Pero seriously, to be in the company of good friends on a Saturday night -- this is the closest thing to being home here in Chicago. I feel blessed to have friends like them :)

No comments: