full moon

full moon in chicago
full moon in chicago,
originally uploaded by gezelle.
when was the last time you had seen the moon.. i mean, really stopped to look up and for a few seconds admire its beauty?

while on a picture-taking tour last weekend with a friend, i was interrupted by a group of gentlemen who were walking by coming from the north side of michigan avenue to tell me that i should be taking a photo of the full moon instead of the buildings... at that time, i was taking photos of the wrigley building and the skyline and was preoccuppied as it was the first i had used the night mode of my SLR. the gentlemen startled me a little bit but i was thankful in the end -- as you can imagine, the full moon by the river was quite a view and i couldnt stop taking pictures as soon as i saw it. unfortunately, i do not have my tripod and most of my pictures were blurry... i also couldnt find any steady bar to place my camera at. this is the only shot that i like... I hope you'll like it somehow.

for more chicago photos, please click the image and view the slideshow. enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey... stay cool! :)