THE WORLD IS OUR PLAYGROUND AND WE WILL ALWAYS BE HOME
written by Pol Yap
performed by Up Dharma Down

you are my sunshine
and my occasional rain
we become divine after every pain
so please, won't you
sit this through because everyday
will find reasons to stay
if words are too few
to keep horizons in view
will you go
or stay and grow
standing on the edge
between crazy and sense
remember what I said...
NOTHING HAS TO END.

salamat to my bro for sending me the mp3 of this song. its been playing in my media player over and over again since i downloaded it. the intro reminds me of coldplay's shiver. the last part where she softly asks "where do we go from here?" and then repeatedly sings, "i swear, i belong...this is where i belong..." -- ay, ang ganda sobra... been asking my friends to listen to it. there are other songs in my "Up Dharma Down" playlist worth listening to rin. try nyo. hope you enjoy them.

No comments: