hazel

naaliw lang ako and i thought i should post something about it. i find myself listening a lot lately to some "relatively new" songs in my playlist. both songs had somehow to do with hazel:


"All For You" by Sister Hazel

I thought I'd seen it all
'Cause it's been a long, long time
But then we'll trip and fall
Wondering if I'm blind

There's been times, I'm so confused
All my roads, They lead to you
I just can't turn and walk away

It's hard to say what it is I see in you
Wonder if I'll always be with you
But words can't say, And I can't do
Enough to prove,
It's all for you

-ooo-

"Behind These Hazel Eyes" by Kelly Clarkson

I told you everything
Opened up and let you in
You made me feel alright
For once in my life
Now all that's left of me
Is what I pretend to be
So together, but so broken up inside
'Cause I can't breathe
No, I can't sleep
I'm barely hangin' on

Here I am, once again
I'm torn into pieces
Can't deny it, can't pretend
Just thought you were the one
Broken up, deep inside
But you won't get to see the tears I cry
Behind these hazel eyes


I first heard the "All for You" song from Ria or Lianne. I often hear them sing that song when we go driving or hanging out during the weekends. I'm not sure but I think according to Ria, this was part of the OST for the movie "Ten Things I Hate About You". Nice, easy song.

The second one, I first heard it from the Kelly Clarkson concert that we went to last July. If I remember correctly, it's one of the first few songs Kelly sang in the concert. Feeling ko lang, sakto: i can't breathe, i can't sleep, i'm barely hanging on.

No comments: