change of address

Actually more than a change in address :) Now that I'm back here in Chicago, I also have to change my wardrobe to something much warmer naturally and to change my lifestyle -- which means I have to do my own cooking, laundry and groceries again. At nights, sa TV, Friendster at MSN IM na naman iikot ang buhay ko. Aside from these, nothing much will change. I am still my old weird self who loves to drink coffee, take hot showers and hates cold weather :)

By the way, I brought a webcam with me, so my family and friends can see me when they talk to me. Masaya sya. I bought the webcam for 700 pesos sa may Compex, Park Square 1 sa Makati. It's very cheap but it works okay. Here's a photo which I took a couple of minutes ago:




It's almost 10am. I have two immediate problems to take care of at this point: 1) how to go to McDonald's so I can buy a breakfast meal and have my first decent kain since I got here almost 16 hours ago and 2) where to buy detergent, para malabhan ko ang mga pamasok ko this week. After that, I'd have to start unpacking and cooking dinner. Yep, I will cook tonight. Will let you know how it goes. Hehe.

-ooo-

I wonder what's going on back home...I left the Philippines yesterday, just a day after PGMA declared the country in a state of emergency allegedly due to some evidences of coup plot. Nakakalungkot, ang chaotic pa rin ng Pilipinas. A friend just told me that there's a prayer vigil at the Fort Bonifacio. Kamusta na kaya? Balitaan nyo ako, ha. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi, zelle! you're out of the country again???? grabe na ito! are u going to stay there for a long time na? God speed! :)

gezelle said...

hi there! ill be here for 6 mos.. matagal no? dito na ako magb-bday. pray for me, ha. that ill be able to do what they expect of me at makabalik sa manila on sept safely. miss kita!