we came, we saw, we isaw-ed

One Sunday afternoon last month, my friends and I decided to go on an "Isaw Trip" to UP. Being members of the same photography club, I thought we were also going to take photos around the campus after eating. To my surprise, I was the only one who brought an SLR -- they were also surprised to see me armored with my camera. Anyway, I ended up not taking any photos that day because I was more interested in eating than anything else :)

one fine isaw day

For those of you who may be too sosy to be aware, isaw is grilled chicken intestines that you normally eat on a stick with vinegar to complement its bitter taste which by the way according to this food article is "fecal matter" or in other words, chicken jebs, hehe! yummy? :)

anyway, if interested in trying isaw or any other street food for that matter (including betamax), go to UP Diliman and ask to be dropped off near the Coop and the post-office. It's usually available at around 4PM. It's good with a diet coke :)

2 comments:

gwenny14 said...

haaayyy.... i miss isaw!

gezelle said...

hey gwenny! yep, me too! kaya nga ang dami ko nakain that day! haha!